Monday, August 13, 2012

Getting there!

I am feeling good about how my training is going at this point. Last Thursday's run at Country Park felt good and I was able to steadily increase my pace on each loop ending strong. Saturday's 8 mile run at Salem-Lake was hard, but I felt strong and kept a good fast pace the middle 4 miles and brought it in the final two not as fast, but steady and didn't drop off too much.

It's great when the group is able to run together. Lori, Nestor, Mauricio and I ran together (for the most part) on Thursday at Country Park and we also started together Saturday at Salem Lake.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at GDS track tomorrow! And Marisa will meet with us Saturday morning! Yay!

~Suzanne

Take the red pill.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it too.

    Also,
    SAFETY ALERT: a trail user and his dog were attacked by a rabid fox on the Blue Heron trail over the wknd. The fox was put down & is no longer a threat to the area. Please always alert us and/or animal control if you see any wild animal showing signs of unusual behavior. Keep your pets on a leash and vaccinations up to date. Please avoid contact with any wild animals you may see especially while using the hiking/biking trails around the 3 lakes.

    ReplyDelete