Monday, August 6, 2012

New Stuff

The Evolve Running Squad is now in full swing at week #4. Thanks to Hollis for the super cool logo!

One thing I love about running is getting new stuff. It's always very useful stuff, so I have a good excuse for buying it! My new shoes came in last week at Off 'N Running and I stopped in on Thursday to pick them up. I also bought a pair of bright pink compression socks. I put them on after my 10 mile run on Saturday and wore them while doing laundry and housework. Let me tell you - they felt great!! I don't know why I never tried these before! I tried out my Newton MV2s this morning on the 'mill. They are very stream-lined, light as a feather, and have that great Newton feel.

We have a new schedule from coach Marisa with some great workouts! We are going to be lean, mean, running machines! My first race is coming up the end of this month. I plan on being ready for it!

~Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment