Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finally in the Groove!

This is my first posting..hadn't been able to get in before!
Tuesday track night with Hollis, Carl, Suzanne, Marta, and Tad went well.  It was supposed to be brutally hot, but the storms in the area and the clouds kept the heat at bay.
It was an intense workout, but felt great to get the speed work going!
The strength training with Brent was great!  He gave us instructions and a handout WITH PHOTOS! 
And, afterwards, we celebrated Carl's birthday with grub and a few brews @ the Tap Room!  FUN WITH THE GROUP (we're sorry Marta and Tad couldn't join us).
I am out of town tonight and it is brutally hot!
So, I did my "tempo" on the treadmill @ the hotel and Brent's core/strength training afterwards.
So glad I had the choice of doing tonights run inside!
I may hit the treadmill again in the am before going to work, so that I can spend some time with my family on Friday evening when I get back in town!
Thanks to my team mates and Marisa for the fun we're having so far!
Week 2's almost in the bag and I'm feeling good!
~~~Lori Stresemann

No comments:

Post a Comment