Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday, July 28th-Salem Lake

Nice run this morning with my good pals, Suzanne Sullivan and Marta Mitchell! 
It felt nice and cool when we started out, but that was somewhat deceiving.  It was humid!  By the end, we all looked like we'd jumped in the lake (like Marta said)!!
It was my longest run (10 miles) since the Boston Marathon.  I'm getting back into the mileage slowly and am slightly behind my "plan", but I'm enjoying the slower build and the companionship of my pals.   It's early..there's time to bust it out later!
Last week it was 8 miles, this week 10.  Next week..we'll see!  Gotta feel how the body is doing after this week and my beloved hills on Tuesday!
I have no photos to show, but Marta did a great job capturing the scenery from this morning!
~~~Lori S.

No comments:

Post a Comment